Tuesday 12 September 2017

Why we shouldn't kill tigers!! : Speech

 


Reflection 
Over here I had write speech I chose Why we shouldn't kill Tigers!!.๐Ÿ™‚

First we had to make a brainstorm about our speech it was really hard for me to think of what kind of speech I had to.ใƒ„

Next we had to write it into paragraphs we first worked on our introduction and our paragraphs and then we did the conclusion the conclusion was easy for me!๐Ÿ˜

Finally we presented it that was the part I got really scared and nervous !๐Ÿ˜ฆ

I think the part I did well was I was using some simple words and my information was set out a clear way.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I feel proud of myself and I think I have improved on my speech.๐Ÿ™‹

And the most hardest part was to read it to the class I was so nervous.๐Ÿ•œ๐Ÿ•œ๐Ÿ•œ๐Ÿ•œ๐Ÿ˜ง

And the next steps are to talk louder and clearer and look at the audience.



No comments: