Thursday 21 September 2017

Extending Vocabulary / Charlotte's web



Reflection
Over here I had to read a sentence in the top of the box and the words that has highlighted yellow I have guess what it means and then I had to find what it actually means in the dictionary and write it down.

I think I did well on guessing what I think in my opinion what it might means.


I feel proud of my work and because I thinked really hard and I almost got them all right.


The most challenging thing is to find out what it means I always tried to read the sentence again so I find out what the answers is.

My next steps are to think harder and understand more because some of them I just guessed because I thought they were very hard and I was in a rush to so next time I have to calm and think carefully.


No comments: