Friday 9 June 2017

Questions and Non fiction Texts



Reflection 
A few days ago we had to do an activity that makes us understand more about the story we first read the book and then we had to  think about  some questions and finding the answer to it.
We also looked in the book and finding things that every Non fiction books have, like bold words, fact boxes and graphs. 
I achieved cause I can ask questions before, during and after reading the book and I can also write meanings, like what is fact boxes and graphs.
This was a bit hard because 
 it was hard to find out the meaning because some words I never had heard it before.
I am still confused about comparison means I only know a little bit about it. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like how you have identified exactly which features you need to learn more about.