Monday 17 September 2018

Understanding Mixed and Improper Fractions

 Reflection:
Monday 17 September 2018
Mrs Graham wanted us to have a good understanding about what fractions are, and especially Mixed and Improper Fractions as you see that every Year 6 student needs to know what Mixed and Improper Fractions are. Mrs Graham teached us all about Fractions but  she wanted to make sure that we actually understood so she told us to explain what Mixed and Improper Fractions and Mrs Graham said that you have to explain that even and Year 4 student should understand so that's what I did.
Something I found that was a bit tricky to explain was. what Mixed fractions are but finally I got through it. What made it easier for me to explain what Mixed fractions are was the pictures I showed that helped me a lot to explain it.
Something I did good was the last slide that was talking about why division with remainders relate to Mixed fractions so check it out!
Next time I want a really really good understanding with Mixed fractions so that I can explain it well.

No comments: