Wednesday 29 November 2017

Matilda - Video Transcription Matilda



                                                                  Reflection
Over here we had to look at a video and listen to sounds and what the people were saying then we had to then we had to write it in a doc and highlight who was saying and the sounds and what they were doing. I did well on listening what the people were saying and writing it in a doc it was hard sometimes when you don't hear when they say some complicated words. I am proud of my work and a bit worried because wanted them to all right but I am proud because I think I did a good job and my group too. The challenging part is to write the sounds because it is sometimes hard to hear and it is hard to describe the sound. Next time I think I have to also think about the sounds because wasn't really thinking about and I only did a few.

No comments: