Friday 31 March 2017

Ko Ahua Poem

WALT use the language feature of metaphors

WALT carefully choose words when writing metaphors and explain why we chose them

Success Criteria:

  • I can write a metaphor for each line of my Lain Sharp inspired poem
  • I can give reasons for why I chose the words I wrote

Reflection

We had to write a Ko Ahua poem about ourselves and write things that describe us.

I chose I am a fluffy white jacket so warm and quiet because I am always quiet and I always be warm.

This was tricky because it was hard to find things that describe us.

I am most proud with the sentence when I wrote I am a fluffy white jacket so warm and quiet because it describes me more.

Next time I will have to write more sentences that describes me.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your explanation about your fluffy warm jacket sentence. Awesome work!